From iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Open the settings app
- Tap your name
- Tap subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to manage
- Tap cancel subscription
- Open the App Store App
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar
- Click view information at the top of the window (You may be prompted to sign in)
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see subscriptions, then click manage
- Click edit next to the subscription you’re looking for
- Click cancel subscription
If you cancel your AppleCare within your first 30 days of service, you will receive a full refund minus the value of any service already provided.
If you cancel your AppleCare plan more than 30 days after your purchase, you’ll receive a refund based on the percentage of unexpired AppleCare plan coverage minus the value of any service already provided.